EnvironmentThe hospital lies within a safe perimeter wall with a secure gate manned 24 hours a day. The compound is well kept and is clean with a warm atmosphere. The hospital departments are well connected for easy access.
The hospital also has a steady supply of water and every part of the hospital is well lit with electricity. There are standby-generators in case of a power failure. The facility is approved and strictly adheres to all laid down procedures of all licencing bodies.
How we work
Nairobi West Hospital (NWH) is a 24 hour; 260-bed capacity, fully fledged modern medical facility. Our mission is to provide healthcare services in line with best practices.
At NWH, we provide medical services that are of high quality, appropriate, easily accessible, affordable and efficient. We provide superior healthcare in a compassionate manner, ever mindful of each patient’s dignity and individuality.
Why choose us?
- Nairobi West Hospital is easily accessible by road
- We are at close proximity to JKIA and Wilson airport and thus medical transfers are easily dealt with
- We are a cost effective hospital as characterized by our low consultation fee of Kshs 500
- Patient friendly environments
- we give our patients ample space and individual care for them to recover from an illness or surgical procedure
- All the food consumed in the hospital is organically grown on the hospital’s farm thus ensuring our patients receive quality meals at the end of the day